Translate

Monday, October 31, 2016

Stories for cat



Nowadays, I've been searching for a book that less thrilling. I am a thriller and adventure addict. So, reading like comedy or romance novels was never really on my priority. But, I don't how I end up on this one of naela ali's project, I'm telling you that I'm so into this book. It is something like a quote book, If you asked me. It's like you can make the whole story and conversation into some good quotes. But, my favourite part is the illustration. You know one of my reason become a thriller adventure addict is because you can feel the adrenaline in the story so you will never be bored while reading the book. Oh and there is more. This book is the kind of book that you can carry without feeling heavy. It has a mini dictionary size, approximately. And you can read the story over and over again just like reading a quotes book in any occasion just to kill the time.
Check @storiesforrainydays and @naelaali as the author and illustrator of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram