Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A soul of a little girl

I'm not young anymore. I realize it when this month is coming. Getting older each year, I tend to be more childish. Why? Because I start to remember everything I love since I was a kid. I start to watch my favourite anime, I eat brown sugar as my routine snack, and I just realize how simply beautiful the life of a little girl is. I don't want to grow up so fast.
So, for celebrating this immature little girl I simply just doing something to recharge my soul by following this awesome account on instagram.

1. @naelaali

The first time I saw this account, it did make me happy. Because, it full with cute illustration of ghibli studio anime. Not only create an illustration by ghibli, she also create another illustration that seems interest for her. Naela Ali just launched a book title "storiesforrainydays". You should check out the book by the way. Well, I still don't have a chance to buy the book. But, I will for sure.




Well, this guy absolutely the master of succulents. I start to follow this account because I decided to plant some succulant just to remind me to keep protect the environment and wake me up early in the morning because its make me happy. It's easy to take care some cactus, though. BUT, yes there is a big but over there. We need to know specifically how to look after those little cutie because it's a little tricky. We do need a little research about the species I think. Based on my experience, my Echeveria the purple one like you can see in the photo below, the leaves got whitered and falling apart at the bottom part. My heart is broken, because I treated them fairly. Yet, this one is dying. Then, I send a direct message to cactusman, and  was hoping to get some enlightenment. Thank God he replied it! (even in a few days, i really appreciate it bro. peace!). Well, apparently he said echeveria and some species hate being inside. Aaa, that's why ! Then he give me some advice how to do some recovery to it. So, my friend if you like to try out something new, try to collecting some of this succulant. It's actually a very good ornamental plant, but they still need sunlight. Make sure to keep them outside for a couple times a week. 






Here is my another favourite illustrator. Her illustration is just so original, simple, but stunning.  I can't say anything more about this. Just go follow and check them!



4. Last but not least I began to blog again. I love to read and write since my mother bought  the complete series of encyclopedia when i was 5 years old. I actually start blogging since 4 or 5 years ago, but it had to be stopped because I was too busy focus in my college life. So, please don't be harsh and give me a little support :) see you !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram