Translate

Monday, October 17, 2016

Life is not as easy as you think



This weekend is full of celebration. Graduation was coming, and everyone who celebrate it was very excited. Flashback to a year ago, I did celebrate it too. Yet, if they said "welcome to the jungle" word I never really thought about it. I was like how cruel it could be ha? being a freshgraduates. To be honest, I am still wondering for everything. I am bless that I have a great energy to back me up when I feel down. I mean literally a huge super fast energy to make me realize that you are not worthy to become such a negative person.
In a year, I've been through a lot of new experiences for seeking a job, finding my potential, creating my hobbies into something productive, and there are still more. I think for me, being a person that well-educated is really important.  I'm not saying that this particular person is in college or something, because I find a lot of people who doesn't even graduate in high school but they are very good in balancing their life and the most important is they are involving them self in creating a better society. Why do they can be that kind of person? Because they also learn like you did in class, but they learn it in real life and even in rough and more difficult journey with alot more hardwork.
Girls, your life is yours. Make it the most wonderful life you could ask for. You don't have to be ashammed for becoming the first in your group to get married, you don't have to feel insecure about your new job that doesn't even related in your major, you don't have to be so jealous when your friend already build their career whereas you are still searching for a place to work. Like I said, your life is yours. You can do whatever you want but in responsible way. The more you getting older, the more you know that only you can stir your life you can't always depending on somebody else not even your parents.
What I'm trying to say here is, just be grateful and happy. Maybe this is not your time to build a career right away because God wants you to improve yourself first, or maybe God wants you to get married because know you are ready for taking care a family. Try out something new is not always bad, you have no idea how amazing it can be. Being late doesn't even mean you fail, it is just been postponed for greater things.
I am not lecturing, I am just sharing my experience and thought and hoping that my girls out there will survive in the jungle. he he

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram