Translate

Monday, October 24, 2016

A day to remember



24 October ..
United Nation day was declared in 1947. I learned that in my history class while I was in elementary school. From that moment I knew Its an important date not only for me but for some reasons for people out there. 
Today, 24 October 2016 ..
Number is not an exact measure for everything. I will not calling myself an adult. No ! and soon I gotta pay taxes? It's funny how I looked myself for this past 23 years. I will divided my life's phase based on my school phase. Believe it or not, friends do have an affects on you somehow. So, here it is the summary of my life

Elementary School
A lot of moments that very crucial and can change my life happened here. Me, myself was a shyl little girl. Actually follow the order of my parents was all I did. Sometimes I didn't have the courage to express my opinion. I was easily being scared in the night and could woke my parents up to put me on bed again. The idea of having my own room and separate from my parents was freaking me out. My hobbies were playing the piano or my barbies, read my favourite books, and swimming every weekend. But in this phase too I learn about being a strong little girl that every parents could ask for. I saw my parents argue a lot every night. From this moment I know my life would never be the same anymore. I move from one city to another city since I was 8 years old and this make me easy to adapt with anykind of environment. I learn how to be brave to speak with a stranger, I learn how to make a new friends, I learn how to deal with bulliers a.k.a people who love to bully other people, I learn how to appreciate a different culture. I'm proud to say in this phase I'm still not affected by anyone. But, I was not confident enough about what happened with my family. 

Junior High School
Friendship became very important, I felt it in JHS. We talked about boys expressively and I didn't know how to deal with boys. Both to the boys who liked me or vice versa. I followed the instruction of my friends all the time. Embarassing moment happened here and was dealing with boys. To all my crush who became a victim of my unresponsible acted. I'm really sorry. Hahaha that's not me. Really! This is the saddest phase of my life. I had to move somewhere again, and this was something that dealing with my family, again. I began to rebel with everything. Because, I really didn't want to say goodbye with my friends. I wanted to protest, I didn't want to go, but I had to go. I learn a lot about how precious is having a really good friends who make you laugh and cry at the same time. To be honest, I didn't really care about my grades in school. I love to play with my friends a lot. I didn't have a dreams, and that was sad. I didn't have a purpose in my life, I was easy to fall down. 

Senior High School
My insecurities in this phase was at the highest rate. I was a very sensitive person search for attention to the people who close with me. Yap, my bestfriend Febriannisa Azrah if you read this you know how insecure I am back then. Please forgive the old me. Hahaha Oh also Kiki, Rosy, Mayang who got random texts from me sometimes which contain about uncertain random things about life and family. I'm sorry and love you girls !
Here, I learn that everything is possible. It happened when my grades wasn't getting better and I try to rise again and became one of the top in my class in grades. Although, I wasn't in the first place, I was satisfied enough with the result.

College
Learn a lot of new things here. I did a lot of outdoor activities. I began to love nature photography or artsy things. I tried something that I never could imagine before like join in some organizations to develop my leadership skills. Because, in high school I tend to be skeptic on getting involved in organization. It was wasting my time. Then, I was going to amazing places instead of staying in my comfort zone. This is really open my mind as a person and I am truly fascinated by the beauty of places, languages, people, nature, and the society. In this phase I slowly knew my potential on how to adapt in anykind of environment and how did you bring your positivity, faith, and hardwork to realize your dreams.

Now
Well, I still have no idea what to write in this phase. Because, I believe there is another phase that I could write after college and will keep changing or should I say still on going. But, for now I guess I can be the most grateful person I could ask for. I know my life, I own it. I want to make the best of it. I realize in this date particularly Allah shows me how everythings work.

Birthday is not something you should sad or happy about. So what should we do? Kind of counfusing ha. You can do both actually. You can be happy because you know some people still care and remember you or you can be sad because your life is reduced each year and you need to be better (or maybe you already in the best version of you, it's fine).

Thanks for the felicitation, pray, and those who still care about me. Really appreciate it.

TO BE CONTINUED ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram