Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Inspiring People



I like being a listener. I like to hear people talk about their stories. Even if I'm not into their stories but there is a moment that I will got inspired. It just came up out of nowhere.
For the past two weeks, I've been doing  an activity that totally new for me. It helps me to open my mind about people, jobs, responsibilities, and etc.
According to my experienced, I like to be surrounded by positive people. I like to meet and hangout with a person that basically can talk about anything and we can share about anything. Who doesn't like that kind of person? Well, maybe you don't. I'm sorry :p
Well, I meet this woman who older than me and what I like about her is I really like her skills to talk. By talk I mean she can explain her feelings and opinion in words "really well" , like in details. Sometimes, for me it is a little difficult to share and express my feelings and I can be confused by my own feelings. Then, I thought if I could just express my feelings, opinions, or something related with it well enough, I'll be more peaceful. Because, it makes you know what you really want in your life. And, at that moment I totally got inspired by her ability to talk and share it with people around her.
Emotions sometimes is just make people crazy like an idiot.
In some ways I agree with her opinion, but there's also a few things that I disagree. But, I'm not the kind of person who can really express and tell it immediately why I disagree with it. I need a little more time to think and analyze, and sometimes in the end I just keep it to myself. I wish I could be more expressful about my own thought or opinion. What I learn today is that some things should be kept in your mind, but some things also need to be told. It is for your own good, you'll feel relieved. I'm good at reading and writing. But, sometimes talking is not my thing. So, I need to learn how to express it in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram