Translate

Sunday, December 17, 2017

End of 2017




Wow time flies really fast! I can't believe we're in December of 2017 already. Before I talk about anything else, I need to say sorry to myself. Why? I promise to my self that I will write the summarize of a book that I read which is "Wide Eyes Open" on this blog. But I can't keep my promise. A lot of things became a really great distractions. I have to say 2017 is the year that I read less book in a month. Most of the time, I think and observe what I really want to do in 2018. 

When I got into my deepest thought and sometimes forget about the time, I remembered (Thanks to Maudy Ayunda Instagram) Mr. Barack Obama said, "Do not let short term hurdles distract us from the long term vision".Yes! Maybe I was too worried about tiny little things. I keep forgetting on my main focus. Today, I promise I will make my time into more productive than ever. Read, learn, observe, think, and Action.

It's been a long time since I put my personal thought here. It's really good to be back on writing. I PROMISE, I will make the summarize of that book in this year. So, I can reflect the knowledge on the book into my next action in 2018, Essay! I'm very lucky and feel really grateful that I can support my self when I feel down. Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram