Translate

Friday, June 30, 2017

Maintain Happiness


Each year, after celebrate Eid Fitr a lot of things come to my mind. There are things that remain same all the time and there are things that change both in a good way or out of our expectation. One thing that remains same is that I always celebrate Eid Fitr with my beloved one. The things that change are where I celebrate it and with who I celebrate it (still family, but different members).

Anywhere I celebrate it, I don't really care where it is as long as I can be together with people that I care. As I growing up ( I hope it will be a bit slow), I realize that my circles to people are both growing and decreasing. I try to maintain the relationship that will bring positivity and happiness into my life. Being negative is really something that I don't really like. It makes me to think about all of the things that matter or not. It absorbs so much energy physically and mentally.

I'm trying to focus on things that I really love to think about even when in my spare time. Reading my favourite book, listen to my favourite music, check out the last update on Kak Alodita's Blog, add more plants collection into my tiny house, hunting and editing new photo, and want to try water coloring. As you can see on the picture above, that is my last painting on my things that always be with me.

I realize that my mood is totally change, If I do something that I really love and I want to keep that on my mind forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram