Translate

Friday, September 1, 2017

Ghibli Exhibition Jakarta 2017 Part 1



This week is the most magical week throughout the month. Why? Because we finally attend the exhibition of Ghibli in Jakarta. Yeay!
Me and my friends have been waiting for this event, or is it only me? 😃 and there is one more exciting news. We can attend the event again for second time Because the installation was not completed by them yet.

I have to say maybe some people will think "what is so magical about that?" It is just like you rebuild something from cartoon like disneyland? Hey! Isn't that magical guys?😏
Anyway let's start the journey through the photo that I took

1. Castle in The Sky



2. Spirited Away




3. Howl's Moving Castle




4. Porco Rosso



5. Tonari No Totoro






6. The Secret World of Arriety




7. Kiki's Delivery Service





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram