Translate

Friday, July 7, 2017

TOP 5 GHIBLI STUDIO MOVIES



Studio Ghibli. When I heard that word, I start to think about something magical, kindness, and bravery. Why? Well, based on my experience after I watched several ghibli movies that's what I exactly felt. Now, I will share my TOP 5 Ghibli Studio Movies. Watch in on your weekend! (Please be noted I don't put it as a rank, I can't even choose the best of the best from them 😀😝 )

1. Spritied Away


I got my Ghibli Madness after watched this movie. One day, I really want to watch movies with fantasy and magical atmosphere. But, I got bored with Princesses Movies from Disney, I did a little research then I came into this movies. Right from the start this movie brings a little mystery. That makes me want to keep watching it (As I a thriller adventure mystery junkie). The character itself is perfectly described with mysterious thing. Who is who, why they know each other, etc. Because, it's created in Japanese background you will see a lot of things related with japan. Even, until I finished watched the movies, the mysterious atmosphere is still there. I'm dying to know about what's next!


2. Grave of the Fireflies


I will tell you right from the start. This is a sad movie. It tells the situation in Japan while in the World War. The stories with brother and sister who left alone by their parents and family. Their house got burned, their mother is die, and they had to live in a small cave because their aunt doesn't want to take care of them sincerely. After watch this movie, I realize that war is the worst thing ever. I can't imagine, how the kids anywhere in this world, who still struggling with war. This movie brings my emotions out with a very touching siblings relationship.

3. Howl's Moving Castle


From the storyline, character, and the view they present in this movie I can't say nothing than AWESOME. However, this movie is not related with Japanese at all. It was adapted by Britain Novelist, Diana Wynne Jones. Because it is based on fantasy magical story from western you will see beautiful landscape and architecture which identical with Europe. Even though, it's not written by Hayao Mizaki. I still love this movie!

4. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind



I think, this is the only movie Ghibli should recycled by now and we need to watch it again in 3D or even 4D! You will be splendid by the landscape of the Valley, action scenes, and beautiful plants. I think this movie is perfect to describe the situation in this world nowadays. Environmental issue is always got ignored. This movie will remind us, How our action will affected us in the earth. Well, If you're a plant junkie like me, having a secret room full with your favourite plants like the picture above is like a dream comes true 😆

5. My Neighbour Totoro




If you are looking for an easy and heartwarming movie with a lot of family scenes, you better watch TOTORO! Totoro is not an animal, NO. Totoro is a spirit. Cute spirit that I really want to have it and hug it everyday. A lot of spirits will appear in this movie like in the spirited away, just like japanese style. While in spirited away you will find a scary, giant spirit (you name it), well in totoro you will find a cute spirit. 

So, that's all my first ghibli movies's review. Well, I'm planning to have part 2 as well. Because, I still have a lot of favorite movies from ghibli studio that I'd like to share with you 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

Behind the Environmental Headlines

I have a job that requires me to work from 8AM until 5PM and my journey everyday to get to the office really lead me into something tha...

Recent Posts

Instagram